Caffeine consumption is one of the most prevalent forms of drug abuse
in the U.S.. Manufacturers have done such a thorough job of making
caffeinated products, particularly coffee and colas, appear harmless,
that most people dont think twice about consuming them in large
Many people might choose to dismiss this warning as another over reaction
to something everyone enjoys. Its not. Consider the following
Caffeine side effects:
- Impairs motor (muscular) functions.
- Weakens the bodys resistance to infection.
- Produces a let down effect resulting in fatigue, lethargy
- Nervousness, irritability, muscle tension, heart palpitations, rapid
breathing, shortness of breath and trembling.
- Restless leg syndrome; hyperactivity and insomnia especially in
children who consume cocoa or cola drinks.
- Increased alertness. This can be dangerous simply because it is